Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great tanks!

mrs.nanoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nuvo 8 a couple weeks after cycle. Still waiting for a great hammer to pop up and money to be available at the same time (missed out on a few I would have loved to own).

uresera2.jpg
8u7a8egu.jpg
6uzy9u7e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I can't wait to get mine started up! Right now I have a 75 reef packed, and a 29gal mantis shrimp tank. I'm moving january 1st to go to school and I'm selling everything in my tanks at home. I'm planning on buying an I.M 16 gal with the skimmer/media reactor, and then I will probably bring one of my light fixtures with me and use that instead of the stock LEDs it comes with. Only thing I'm going to bring with me from my old tanks is my favorite piece of live rock and MAYBE some of my collector zoa frags if they don't get sold. I think I'm going to go with just like 10lb of sand in the tank as well. Only corals will be zoas and palys. Fish hasn't been set in stone yet, but probably a pair of gold striped maroon clowns, and then I'm thinking about getting a blue spotted jawfish, then that would be it. I haven't decided if I want to get an anemone yet either. But I'm really excited for it! My LFS has one coming in this week and I've already told him to hold it for me.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is an nuvo 8 with stock lighting I have a tunze 1073.08 silence adjustable flow pump with spin stream. I have on order an Intank upgraded media basket. Thinking about up grading to a maxspect razor nano ir something similar just not sure yet. The live stock is a clown, pistol shrimp, goby, cleaner shrimp. Dominant zoanthids with one favia, a neon toadstool, and 2 maxi mini anemone.

This is during the transfer. The nuvo 8 is on the left and the right is an aquen evolve 8
sa8u2ede.jpg

This is right after transferring
pejugu3y.jpg

A week or so after
enehe9e7.jpg

pe4evahy.jpg

jatygyza.jpg

6udama3y.jpg

I have rearranged a bit I can take some new pictures tomorrow.

BraddB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the start of my 16. Waiting for my new upgraded L.E.D. from Reef Radiance to get here. Once it gets here I will add some corals.
20131205_210407.jpg
20131205_210611.jpg
20131210_153439.jpg
20131211_152933.jpg

BraddB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should add, there is approx. a 3" sand bed, 30-40lbs of live rock, and when I purchased the rock I adopted three clownfish and 2 damsels that were going to end up in the toilet if I didn't take them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back