Introduction

Manuelnvrz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey sorry for posting without a proper introduction, my name is Manuel and I'm setting up a small 10g nano reef I understand the dangers and maintenance of a smaller tank and I'm prepared to take it on. I just moved here from California, was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and now I'm back loving the reef and salt life and can't wait to venture deeper! Thanks!

New to the Crew

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome if you need any help we are here.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

Mr tap water

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'd like to introduce myself I'm new to this forum but would like to tell u a little about my tank.i have a 600 litre mixed reef tank which I run successfully on tap water and never had any algae problems.my lighting is run by Vegas which make it look fantastic to me .look forward to any comments.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Mr tap water

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I would b grateful if u could help me. I just wanted to know how u get ur own post up and who do u send it too as I'm new to all this. Thanks for any help u can give me.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the Main Forum, click on the discussion you would like to talk about. Lets take Reef Aquarium Discussion for an example.
Click on Reef Discussion
The next screen that comes up, near the top, under Announcement, and to the left of the pages you will see Post New Thread. This is where you start your own topic.

+ Post New Thread Page 1 of 656 1234567891011315171101501 ... Last Threads 1 to 15 of 9828

[h=1]Forum: Reef Aquarium Discussion[/h] Discuss all saltwater and reef aquarium related topics here. Have a question or general aquaria thought? Share it here.

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! If you would like to meet some of the group and check out a new store we are having a meet-up at The Aquarius this Saturday the 1st at 4pm.
More details here; https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/ar...roup/120213-store-tour-aquarius-june-1st.html

If you cannot make that we are having our regular FRAG meeting at Pranksters Too, June 15th. We will have a fragging demo and some free frags will be handed out if you are looking to restock. I will post a thread on that soon.

OP
OP
Manuelnvrz

Manuelnvrz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! If you would like to meet some of the group and check out a new store we are having a meet-up at The Aquarius this Saturday the 1st at 4pm.
More details here; https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/ar...roup/120213-store-tour-aquarius-june-1st.html

If you cannot make that we are having our regular FRAG meeting at Pranksters Too, June 15th. We will have a fragging demo and some free frags will be handed out if you are looking to restock. I will post a thread on that soon.

That's awesome! Thanks! I'll look forward to that!

New to the Crew

Back