iPhone 15 Pro Max. Photos to the marine aquarium. is it possible to adjust the color temperature?

javichuteck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening.

I come from a lifetime of using Samsung, all the full range of Galaxy Note.

I have switched to iPhone, the 15 Pro Max.
I am delighted with the device as such.

But I focus attention on one thing about the pictures.

With my Samsung Galaxy Note Ultra 20 (and earlier versions) when taking pictures of the marine aquarium, besides putting a lens to correct blues, I used the PRO mode, where one of the things I could touch and play with it "The color temperature".
I could manage and compensate the Kelvil Degrees associated with the image, and with it achieve really powerful, realistic and above all, photo versions that I liked.

But on the iPhone 15 Pro Max, I don't get anywhere near similar photo quality.
We're talking I have the 2 phones in my hands and making adjustments doesn't even come close to that.

I know you could "edit the photo afterwards" but that's not what I need or expect.

Is there an adjustment on the iPhone to be able to change that color temperature while taking the photos?
Is there an app that gives us that functionality and while taking the photo, be able to adjust that "variable"?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Greetings!!!

Dannyboy402

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I know of. If I take pictures with my iphone, I always shoot in RAW mode and then adjust in Lightroom if you have it. Otherwise the native photo editor works ok.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back