Is anyone on here?

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know there was a Shenandoah Valley Reef Club till I came to this forum. Is anyone else on here in the Valley? I'd love to connect with more reefers in the area.

allabout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm north of H'burg. Totally forgot about this ha, a few people were trying to get a club started but nothing ever came of it. I know there are reefers around the area but it's hard to track 'em down!

OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm north of H'burg. Totally forgot about this ha, a few people were trying to get a club started but nothing ever came of it. I know there are reefers around the area but it's hard to track 'em down!
That's great. I have a couple contacts of reefers in the area, but a forum would be much better. I just wanted to see if anyone had frags in the area or was interested in groups buys for the future.

allabout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be nice to get local frags! There's never much good in the local stores, I usually end up going to Richmond every once in a while to pick up a few things.

OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost always by a $200 pack online, or get frags from NOVA if I'm up there. I just placed a $140 order from one of v the reefers on here. I'll PM you the link if you'd be interested

OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see all you guys here! I'm hoping to get 15 or so people on here in the next couple of months so we can start doing actual events like other reef clubs!

Let your friends know!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see. Cant have backing without a community. R2R fits right into that category but it is the bigger picture to what folks need locally. If you guys have any questions on starting up a club hit me up and I'll help out where I can (it's pretty cut n dry tho). I see quite a few different types/styles of clubs here in the norcal and some seem to work better than others due to their model. So a good thing to look at if your getting into ralley'n. Few good ol boys(n gals :) trading corals and bringing in new types together in a group community always seems to work best. I am one to appreciate boards and structure in bringing a bigger picture and larger events to the group - but this scenario is usually not without drama.

Homer Allman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a radio controlled offroad track that we race on a few times a year here at my house. I'm used to hosting events. A club would be awesome.

OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a radio controlled offroad track that we race on a few times a year here at my house. I'm used to hosting events. A club would be awesome.
That sounds awesome! If we get a chance into the fall we can.

Also on a side note, is anyone else here going to MACNA?

ITreeferVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Waynesboro, I communicate with a lot of people from Richmond reefers but would like to find people closer I am starting to get quite a bit of frags here and there as well

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back