OP
N

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still on for the 31st is 11 or 12 good for everyone or is there a better time. We can do it earlier or later it doesn't matter to me. I am looking forward in meeting several new faces. I love the idea of swapping frags and stuff. Everyone interested in coming pm me and I will send contact number and address just let me know how many are coming.

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in and hope to have Kelly in tow. I can bring some food or drink too.

As for frags, I have the following available if folks want to chime in with orders/requests:

purple hornet zoas (1-4 polyps)
oxide zoas (1-3 polyps)
Radioactive Dragon Eye zoas (5-6 polyps)
Magicians palys (3 polyps)
ORA Bird of Paradise (1-2")
Purple w/ blue spot mushrooms

I think that's it. I could probably frag a polyp or two of Devils Armor palys too.

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to have a frag and learn session with you Aaron, LOL. My fragging of superman morph did NOT go well. I pulled off 4 polyps, lost one, mounted two upside down and not sure if the other one is going to make it either :/. The mat is ultra-thin on them, made it a royal pain! That said, I probably won't have any frags to bring, haha. I want my magicians to cover the whole bottom corner of my tank! Up to 16 polyps at last count!!! They literally just started sprouting babies like crazy 2 weeks ago. nothing before that *shrug*.

AFAIK, I'm still in as well :D

OP
OP
N

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent pm to everyone that said were coming if you didn't get one let me know. It will start at 11 and go till whenever feel free to bring frags for tade or sell. Looking forward to see what frags people are bringing I know I can never have to many corals. It looks like it's going to be a great turnout.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, if you are planning on bringing frags to sell, can you post what you got here so we can make some requests? That way you dont frag stuff up and then not need it..... Anyone with SPS??

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of doing a give away for the meeting?? Try to encourage group participating and all... Thoughts?? So with that being said, if anyone has a frag or something they would like to give away..... Feel free to chime in!

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's a great idea, and had thought about that. Wish I had asked for an extra on the frags we ordered :/

I won't be bringing any frags/coral this time around. My hand isn't so hot at fragging just yet..

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to back out on you guys at the last minute, but I've gotta go up to Nashville Saturday to deliver a light now. IF I manage to make it back in time, I will still make the meeting. Just depends on what time I get up and going, lol.

OP
OP
N

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting tomorrow start arriving around 11

drwhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoyed meeting everyone at the Chattanooga meeting. My son was so excited as this was his first big "frag sale". You guys are great. I really want him to get interested in the hobby. We should have other items [more than just beginner corals] in the future. Shoot me a PM with your wishes and wants and we will see if we can make it happen. Any dates or places for the February meeting?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 112 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back