Jebao auto dosing pump dp-4

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your involvement.
I also asked them about not seeing any listed, and waiting for a reply. They usually have more Jebao products
than what they have today.

fragguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this response today from the Jebao US rep on Ebay.

Dear fragguy,

Hi, thanks for your question, I have forward this to our engineers at factory, will get back to you soon.

- jebaous

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as the ebay Jebaous, seller, he just wrote me below.
I don't understand if other company's have them for sale, why the USA dealer
says this ?

"Sorry , we don't right now. We may launch soon if there are enough interests".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jebaous
Subject: 427hisshas sent a message
Sent Date: Feb-27-15 10:06:43 PST

Dear jebaous,

Hello, do you carry the Jebao auto dosing pump dp-4 ?
I see other sellers that have them, but I don't see one on your site ?

Regards,
Kevin

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thing is now on Amazon. Just ordered one to give it a shot. ive had excellent luck with their products in the past. I have some of the original WP40 and a DC6000 that have all performed Flawlessly.

Damon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thing is now on Amazon. Just ordered one to give it a shot. ive had excellent luck with their products in the past. I have some of the original WP40 and a DC6000 that have all performed Flawlessly.
I ordered mine from Amazon and it's been working great for I think we'll over at least two months or so.. Amazon is awesome!

fragguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's been over three weeks since this response and I have not heard anything further. I'm wondering how "Company Authorized" this "Jebao US Rep" on ebay is.

Otherwise, my doser continues to work without any problems since the pump heads re-install.

fragguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's been over three weeks since this response and I have not heard anything further. I'm wondering how "Company Authorized" this "Jebao US Rep" on ebay is.

Otherwise, my doser continues to work without any problems since the pump heads re-install.

I was referring to my communication mentioned on post 62 above. How does one edit a post that was just posted in this Forum? I can't seem to find a way.

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone been running this doser succesfully for a long period of time? Was thinking of getting one. Can't beat $68.00 for 4 pumps

LostInTheDark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone been running this doser succesfully for a long period of time? Was thinking of getting one. Can't beat $68.00 for 4 pumps
I've been running it well over a year and have no problems. There was another thread about it going on with similar answers. Most of the nay-sayers were reefers who didn't own it.

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running it well over a year and have no problems. There was another thread about it going on with similar answers. Most of the nay-sayers were reefers who didn't own it.
Been running mine for over a year. Zero issues with dosing. Clock has a tendency to lose a few minutes though. Easily fixed.

Great to hear will be purchasing it as well. It's that time to start dosing. Water changes just arent enough.

Ratsinmyhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a word of caution. I have been using the dosing pump for about two months now and it destroyed my prop tank. I am still unsure how it dosed a whole gallon of alk but it sure enough did. I wish I could have more details on the issue but the settings where correct when I came back so I am unsure as to why it dosed the whole gallon. It was only setup to dose a total daily amount of 8ml. 1 ml every three hours. I setup the pump and let it run for two and half weeks before going out of town. My tank sitter came in to a dosed tank and destroyed livestock.

20140801_105653.jpg
I got a Jecod dp-3 for Christmas. I just recently set it up just as an ato. I have only used pump one. Never even calibrated the other two pumps as they were not needed at this time. Have had the pump running for 15 days now. I came home today to see that my pump 3 is on. I don’t have any program set and double checked. For some reason something has shorted and is causing this. Tried running a test on pump one and two and it wont move because the unit thinks three is still on. I took apart and can see nothing wrong with unit. Luckily for me this does nothing. Sorry for your loss but just figured I would let others know it can happen.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back