Jebao WP-25 WP-40 and DC pump Group Buy (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will take:

1x DC6000
1x DC12000

2x Impeller WP25
2x Impeller WP40

Thanks. Hope you guys send a forum wide reminder email to pay. I have a tendency to forget and need a reminder.

Chavez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot! It should be 1X DC9000 not a 6000. That is what I get for being excited about getting my return pump.

Will take:

1x DC6000
1x DC12000

2x Impeller WP25
2x Impeller WP40

Thanks. Hope you guys send a forum wide reminder email to pay. I have a tendency to forget and need a reminder.

jon99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone think these being the DC 12000 would not work for a basement sump with head about 10 ft?

I don't see why not. 10' is under the M
max recommended head pressure, and according to the chart you will get a max flow of about 1,188gph. Of course you need to take the plumbibg into consideration (elboows, unions, check valves, etc will all reduce the flow some. There are calculatoors for this. As long as the final estimated flow is sufficient for your tank, i dont see any problems.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a few people from my local club. This is such a good thing your doing bud. Great job keep up the work.

thanks! its a lot of work but keeps me busy and helps out my fellow reefers and my club.

just let me know how many of each item you guys want and ill add it to the list.

jayu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the flat rate box fit a dc6000 and a wp40 plus 3 impellers?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! its a lot of work but keeps me busy and helps out my fellow reefers and my club.

just let me know how many of each item you guys want and ill add it to the list.

They will all be oredering by them self. Great job staying on top of this brotha. Great stuff.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dc pumps are approximately 7 x 4 x 5 inches
The large flat rate boxes are 12 x 12 x 5.5 ". As long as the boxes the pumps come in are not over sized, 2 dc pumps should fit per box as well. However. I won't know 100% until they show up.

I have ordered some larger boxes incase these don't work. But then shipping will be based on weight, size, and distance. Which will have to be calculated at time of packing and shipping. Again I'm just your average Joe and not a retailer or professional, so am doing this all out of my living room, so please bear with me on that aspect.

If you are getting 2 or less pumps and using the flat rate shipping, please go ahead and start sending in payments via PayPal. Send to [email protected] as friends and family. Include your forum name, address, and what you ordered in the comments section please.

If you are ordering more than 2 pumps, please send the money for the pumps and I will determine the best shipping method for your order quantities with you once the pumps arrive.
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. If you have concerns about sending money, check out the two previous group buys I have done at www.RichmondReefers.com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 90 44.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 69 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back