Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive me but where can I view or maybe even order this aiptasia zapper .... for some odd reason I'm having "aiptasiapalooza fest" in my system and they won't die (after numerous products try outs) and go away! I've also got a Huge aiptasia growing on the back rockwork. It's kinda gross.

Thx,
Paul

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an old model, the new ones have a longer probe and no plastic cap on the end. The device went through many modifications. Very shortly I will post the website after I make arrangements with this forum. I am not allowed to build them myself any longer as per my contract.
We should have large amounts of them in (hopefully) a few weeks, I will also have an international patent soon.
Paul

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in NYC for New Years Eve bash and had I known about this aiptasia zapper I would have called ya while in Long Island ... another missed opportunity in NYC :cry:!!

Oh well ... looking forward to purchasing one for sure.

BTW Paul ... understnad that this zapper "kills" average sized aiptasia but what about huge ones like 4 - 5 inches long stem aiptasia??? It's disgusting ... :squigglemouth: and it's behind and partly lodge inside some LR's!!

Paul

mchippo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an old model, the new ones have a longer probe and no plastic cap on the end. The device went through many modifications. Very shortly I will post the website after I make arrangements with this forum. I am not allowed to build them myself any longer as per my contract.
We should have large amounts of them in (hopefully) a few weeks, I will also have an international patent soon.
Paul

Brilliant idea. Please let all of us know when and where this is available for purchase.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I received my aptasia zapper the other day and it is ultra cool.
Works great at making the majanos disolve.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two companies selling them but not for long. I have a patent pending and will soon have an international patent.
One company in Canada bought two from me and is having them built in China even though he knows about my patent.
The patent cost over $10,000.00 just for the US patent.
Soon I will advertise on this forum and others and the web site is coming out.
At that time these other companies will be informed by lawyers.
This is my second fish patent. Patents are a pain in the neck to get but it is what it is.
Have a great day.

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I will give them a heads up. Thanks for the info Paul

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two companies selling them but not for long. I have a patent pending and will soon have an international patent.
One company in Canada bought two from me and is having them built in China even though he knows about my patent.
The patent cost over $10,000.00 just for the US patent.
Soon I will advertise on this forum and others and the web site is coming out.
At that time these other companies will be informed by lawyers.
This is my second fish patent. Patents are a pain in the neck to get but it is what it is.
Have a great day.

Okay I'm in Canada and obviously the company that purchased two of your aiptasia zappers are doing it "illegally" by re-manufacturing it in China. Isn't that a copyright issue and are you thinking of pursuing them about this copyright infringement?

Paul

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No it is not a copyright issue. It is a Non Provisional United States Patent infringement and subject to much larger fines than a copyright issue.
As of right now they are still legally allowed to sell it as my lawyers did not inform them yet. And they can still sell them in Canada as my international patent is not yet finalized yet but it soon will.
The Mojano wand will also soon have attachments that can be fitted to it to enhance it's operation, this is also part of my patent as I have been refining this for quite some time. The patent covers all imaginable modifications and is in force for 20 years.
This is my second aquarium related patent so I am well versed in patents and patent law

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Mojano wand will also soon have attachments that can be fitted to it to enhance it's operation, this is also part of my patent as I have been refining this for quite some time.

Can't wait to see the attachments.:)

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to watch one of these at a friends house.... the frickin coolest thing I have ever seen and NO Aipt's do NOT come back :) works on Kenya trees and xenia too! :D

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may also work on Oak trees but I have not tried it :bigsmile:

Murfman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to watch one of these at a friends house.... the frickin coolest thing I have ever seen and NO Aipt's do NOT come back :) works on Kenya trees and xenia too! :D

You have to ensure that you get all of the Aptasia or they will come back. The ones that hide deep in holes are really tough to get since they can be off to the side and you not get all contact with it. I have also used it on mushrooms.

redhanded

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should we be concerned about the aiptasia releasing spores while we are shocking it? kinda like how they do when you shoot them up with aiptasiaX or kalkwasser.

clarky2120

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul, any news when this will be available for public purchase? Also do you have a ballpark estimation on price?

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get these Kenya trees outa my tank. Aptasia are easy compares to them. Love these things.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I now have a patent pending and the web site is almost up, it should be a few weeks because rthe manufacturer needs a little time to amass all the materials. I have a couple of prototypes and they look real nice. I will let you know when they are available. I can't wait because I have way more orders than I could make even if I were still building them myself.
I will advertise on this forum soon.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back