20230926_180323.jpg

Welcome Welcome to R2R!

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)
Fun fact:
Couple of years ago, I worked on a boiler for Jim Beam in Boston. Stayed in Bardstown. One of the coolest jobs I've worked on. Scored a bottle of Knob Creek Limited Edition for those who worked on the job. Haven't and don't plan to open it anytime soon.

Did make it to Elizabethtown for dinner one night. Lots of stories from those trips that I could share.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back