• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large size 15+ Frag SPS pack for sale

Oldtimer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice large selection of SPS from my display. Large 15+ frag pack at a very reasonable price! Frags were cut a little over a week ago and are mounted on plugs.

These frags are on the larger size vs what you typically see. One exception is a smaller frag nub which broken off a colony I would not have otherwised fraged.

Pictures are taken in a frag tank connected to my system. Lighting in these pics is a mix of T5 bulbs on the range of a more pink vs blue spectrum. Reference the colonies in my display for a better idea of coloration under typical reef coloration... I just so happened to have an atypical mix of bulbs in the frag tank at this time.

These have all been in my display for at least 3 years. I do not host AEFW, nudi's, etc so don't expect such pests! If you want nice clean happy SPS then this pack will serve you well.

Pics are of actual pack you will receive. No fancy trick photography or extra blue lighting used. All pictures are taken and shown unaltered from my iPhone7. In event of any issues which require replacement of any frag in these pictures, I will email you pics of that frag before shipment so you see exactly what you will receive.

Dead on arrival will be refunded proportionally to package price if picture provided within 1 hour of package receipt showing dead coral in unopened sealed bag.

I'm happy to provide additional pictures, details, etc.

$275 shipped to arrive next day within lower 48. Will use insulated shipper with heat pack. $200 if locally picked up. Accept Payment via Paypal. Buy with confidence - my goal is for you to be completely satisfied with this so please don't hesitate to ask with any questions!!

Link to a thread about my system: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/oldtimers-450g-sps-dominant-system.532703/

I'll do my best as to name/lineage, but some of these are old colonies and I may have them mixed up with others. I comment next to any I'm not 100% sure about.

1.) German blue digitata (extra large frag ~3", fast grower, fell off frag plug in pics since so big!)
2.) Green plating monitpora (fast grower, from LiveAquaria several years ago)
3.) Crayola plana (believe this is accurate ID, from Cultivated Reef)
4.) Tyree L.E. Pink Lemonade (bushy multibranched frag, from Cultivated Reef)
5.) Tricolor Acro (large multibranched frag)
6.) Oculus Violet Crumble (Puts down awesome green base with pink/purple branches)
7.) Rainbow Nasuta (believe this is accurate ID, large multibranched frag)
8.) ROAB stag (Think this is the correct name for this one, very nice purple stag w/ blue tips)
9.) Aussie Highlighter Neon Yellow/Green Stag (Awesome neon greenish yellow color, tips turn pink in right conditions)
10.) Pink Sandollar Monti
11.) Appleberry Monti
12.) Neon green birdsnest
13.) Neon green pocillopora
14.) Rainbow pocillopora (extra large frag not on plug)
15.) Tubbs Montipora Stellata
16.) Bonus 1: Aussie branching acropora nub (love this coral, bushy purple and creamy white branches)
17.) Bonus 2: Larger duplicate of #7 Rainbow Nasuta (not on plug)

IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2312.jpeg
IMG_2355.jpeg
IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2357.jpeg

OP
OP
Oldtimer

Oldtimer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack is sold. I can frag more if interested. I just clipped a couple large sections of #7 (Rainbow Nasuta) to make room for another acro to grow. I have loads of #1, 2, 12, 13 and 14 and can do more of just about everything else. PM me if you have specific interests. I'd like to make some room as the coral is really growing on top of each other.

Back