• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE Tubs Blues Frags

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the nightmare my tank got hit with last week I need to get some stuff done to get back on track. To do that I need $.
I have several LARGE frags of Tubs blues Im going to sell. They will be on RC R2R WAMAS and CMAS tomorow.
The price is $3/polyp (10-15 online) and the frags are PRE-CUT, I will not make smaller frags.
The smallest frag is ~20 polyps and the largest is ~70.
I will be home all w/e for pick up DC/VA/MD

photo-7.jpg

TUBS004.jpg

TUBS001.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Off topic, but can you not get on with your iphone?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah ok.....

Beautiful zoas bro. :)

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine in the mail. Very nice packing job and they are the bluest blue zoas I’ve ever seen. If someone is thinking about one of these little colonies stop thinking and get one. Mine was open 30min after going in my tank.
THANKS Leishman
Can’t wait for your tank to get back on track as I am looking forward to doing business with you again.

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pming you now.

will reply in a minute

is shipping an option?

yes $25 for overnight USPS (to most places)

Just got mine in the mail. Very nice packing job and they are the bluest blue zoas I’ve ever seen. If someone is thinking about one of these little colonies stop thinking and get one. Mine was open 30min after going in my tank.
THANKS Leishman
Can’t wait for your tank to get back on track as I am looking forward to doing business with you again.

Phew! Always think about the poor suckers stuck in truck somewhere waiting to see their new home. Happy they got there safe. Were thet still glued in the dixie cup? That was a random idea to protect them in shipping, I knew I'd find a place for 2000 of those after my office ordered the wrong ones!

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They could not have been much happier. The Dixie cup worked great and it was easy to remove them from as wall. If I’m mailing something that will fit in a Dixie cup I will do the same thing. Great idea. I’m still amazed that they started opening up within minutes of placing them in my tank.

Thanks again

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rik has shipped me a large PM mini-colony in the past and I was very pleased. Unfortunately, the red hyacinthus did not make it, but Rik quickly remedied the situation. Sorry to see your huge colony was lost; it was a beauty!

Dave

Back