Lets get some more traffic on this forum

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I am interested in checking out what is going on with ARK, I live in CT and aquaculture corals for fun and would love to hear more about you all and if you have any meeting coming up. It's nice to see a CT club on R2R as I am not a big fan of RC and it's moderators.

bigcapct

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I am interested in checking out what is going on with ARK, I live in CT and aquaculture corals for fun and would love to hear more about you all and if you have any meeting coming up. It's nice to see a CT club on R2R as I am not a big fan of RC and it's moderators.

+1000!!!

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARK is a really nice, smaller club. Their meetings are more social and a bit less formal than CTARS. It's closer to me and seems more like my kind of club, honestly. Everyone seems to know each other. They have food and drinks at all the meetings. I think there's a place for both clubs here but I definitely like ARK a TON.

Wow, I just realized that this thread is OLD. OOPS.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in New Haven (Westville area) and they're usually southwest of me, I think. Much closer than the CTARS meeting usually are though.

Collinslice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you have to do is show up at the next meeting. They post them on RC, but if I see a thread there, I'll be sure to copy it over here too. Maybe get some new faces to the group and grow the attendance a bit

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.1%
Back