Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

shermoen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said the abyss a while ago. Is it not the abyss?!?! Please tell me it's the abyss!!
codybot bar.jpg

12.png

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What did y'all have for dinner tonight? I just finished eating some leftover spinach and chicken enchiladas with roasted corn sauce on top. One the best dishes you'll ever have! My favorite!!!
Chicken mirsala with nan bread

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Chicken mirsala with nan bread
Did you cook or buy? My wife actually had chicken marsala for dinner too! haha! She went to Trader's Joe recently and picked up a bunch of different things to try. The Chicken Marsala wasn't bad at all!

reefcultureco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you cook or buy? My wife actually had chicken marsala for dinner too! haha! She went to Trader's Joe recently and picked up a bunch of different things to try. The Chicken Marsala wasn't bad at all!
Trader Joe's has great premade food. We had Costco street tacos and quesadilla tonight.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's tikka sasala.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Trader Joe's has great premade food. We had Costco street tacos and quesadilla tonight.
Yeah my wife is Korean and she tried some of their Korean pre-made stuff and it wasn't half bad either, so she figured she'd try other stuff too.

reefcultureco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah my wife is Korean and she tried some of their Korean pre-made stuff and it wasn't half bad either, so she figured she'd try other stuff too.
Nice yeah my wife is Thai but she doesn't like their Thai stuff lol. She is really snobby about Thai food.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice yeah my wife is Thai but she doesn't like their Thai stuff lol. She is really snobby about Thai food.
Yeah I hear her. I mean, their Korean stuff isn't as good as what she makes, but if you're tired or don't know how to cook it, it's pretty good. For instance, if we weren't married I'd buy it haha

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 86 71.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back