TCK Massive Monday Madness Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your Master Torch is a great grower! I got one from you at the end of last summer (one head) and it's at least 4-5 heads now and splitting! I think I mentioned it before to you, but some of the heads have purple "bands" in the tentacles about a centimeter wide and the color of purple coralline that wrap all the way around the tentacle! Not all of them, but 1 or 2 out of the 4 or 5. Never seen it before but it's very cool!
Wow! Pretty solid growth. Definitely a faster grower than the HG. The perfect rate IMO. Some of our others, like the indo golds are invasive… hundreds of heads in such short amount of time

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Solar Flare Milli

Buy Now $1

$1 corals are limited to 1 per household. You must purchase at least $100 in auction items and pay for shipping to receive your $1 coral. WYSIWYG buyers also qualify.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow! Pretty solid growth. Definitely a faster grower than the HG. The perfect rate IMO. Some of our others, like the indo golds are invasive… hundreds of heads in such short amount of time
Very cool! I'll have to get one of those from you one day! Also, I need to make a video for you soon of about six months of growth for the Master torch to show others considering I have some video from when I first got it. I know torches can be expensive these days, but if a coral can quadruple in six months, then it's totally worth it!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

WE HAVE A WINNER

Capture2.JPG

Congratulations to @skol for winning a Mystery Frag!

Pm me your shipping box order number and whether you prefer an LPS or SPS and I'll get your hooked up!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As a consolation, I can go look at my other 50 torches. 2 more coming next week
I mean, at what point do you pretty much just have them all? How many slight variations of the same thing are there out there?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I mean, at what point do you pretty much just have them all? How many slight variations of the same thing are there out there?
Yeah, that's why its getting hard every time I see torches. I tell myself, wait I have that.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, that's why its getting hard every time I see torches. I tell myself, wait I have that.
I don’t see how you even keep up with it. I have that problem with Zoas, but there’s a larger variety of distinguishable Zoas than torches. Even then, I struggle to remember names sometimes.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back