• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Phyto, Copepods, Berghia Nudibranchs from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Item Price
14 - 219
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself (mostly my wife!) that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, and rotifers.

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply.

Products for Sale

Live Phyto Blend
- Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto? (16 oz. bottle - $14; Half gallon jug - $49; Gallon jug $89)

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas. (16 oz. bottle - $39; Half gallon jug - $94; Gallon jug - $174)

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend. (16 oz. bottles - $49; Half gallon jugs - $139; Gallon jugs - $219

Shipping

Shipping is free on orders over $60. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We have shifted to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

snackleboxandphyto.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was great to meet some of y'all at RAP Orlando! We are back and are shipping orders today and tomorrow. If y'all need anything, be sure to let me know or stop by the website.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Orders before 3 PM Central will ship out today and be delivered by Friday - it’s not too late to be Thinkin Dinkins!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipping out fresh phyto and pods Monday!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There’s still time to place your order for shipping tomorrow!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Star Wars Day everybody! Anyone who PMs me their order number and the phrase "May the Phyto Be With You" will have a free bottle of phyto added to their order.

Thank you for Thinkin Dinkins!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's not too late to get that free bottle of phyto in your order - just PM me your order number and say "May the phyto be with you!"

We'll be shipping out fresh phyto and pods tomorrow (Monday). There's still time to get that order in!

P.S. We also still have some berghia nudibranchs for sale on our site. They will ship Tuesday, overnight, for delivery Wednesday!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’re shipping today and tomorrow, so there’s still time for orders this week. Thank y’all for Thinkin Dinkins!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back