OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to make a cool graphic tonight or tomorrow, but I'm too excited to wait! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. It has be the 32 oz. size - two 16 oz. bottles won't work.) When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I was thinking about how to prepare for our three week shipping pause over the Christmas/New Years holiday, I realized that I was going to still have to harvest pods every week in order to make sure we had enough to ship out once January arrived. But I didn't know where to store all those pods and keep them healthy for three weeks. Then the obvious answer occurred to me - just bring more culture tanks online, and use the harvested pods to start more cultures. Long story short - now we have about 30% more copepod production than ever before, which means we have a major pod explosion on our hands!

Help us find all these extra copepods a new home! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copepod Explosion.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last chance - the Copepod Explosion sale is valid until midnight. To make it a little simpler, we've created two "Copepod Explosion" bundles on our webpage (no coupon code needed).

IMG_8804.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We had several people ask about extending the Pod Explosion sale, so we're going to do it one more time! From now until midnight Sunday night, visit our website, click "Shop" then click "Bundles" and you'll see our Pod Explosion Sale (Buy one half gallon Snacklebox, get a 32 oz. Snacklebox FREE):

1706224338023.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you looked into our subscriptions? Get automatic orders with automatic savings every two weeks, month, or two months. A 20, 15, or 10 percent discount applies. Plus you can still take advantage of our periodic sales and discount codes!

It's not too late to order for Friday delivery - all orders placed by noon central time on Wednesday will ship two day for Friday delivery!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Our new copepod tanks that we added over Christmas are now fully operational, guaranteeing that we can produce even higher quality bottles/jugs of copepods. At the same time, we're cutting our prices on a number of copepod and combo products. Half gallon and gallon sizes of all our copepods, both single species and Snacklebox, have been reduced. We've also cut the price on 32 oz., half gallon, and gallon Snacklepack Combos.

Shop here:

We've simultaneously launched a new "Bundles" page, where you can build your own Snacklebasket. You now have more flexibility than ever to select the right products, in the right sizes, for you tank - and get a discount, too. (You can also create your own custom bundle and then subscribe to it, for even greater savings and convenience.)

Check out our bundles page here:

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can now see reviews from actual customers for most of our products. Want to know what real, verified buyers thought of our Snacklebox? Simply go to that product page and scroll down - they're right there! Most of our products have reviews. You can also leave a review if you'd like!

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a half gallon of phyto and half gallon of mixed pods. I am totally satisfied with my purchase. The culture is super dense. You can shine a flashlight into one side of the bottle and can't see the light on the other side. Exactly what I was looking for. No foul smells out of the bottle like the old days of DTs from the LFS hahaha. Pods all arrived alive and ready to go. Good stuff, and I'll be a repeat as long as it stays this way.

It's more worth it to me to buy it this way than to do it myself.

Great Job!

1706916078752.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a half gallon of phyto and half gallon of mixed pods. I am totally satisfied with my purchase. The culture is super dense. You can shine a flashlight into one side of the bottle and can't see the light on the other side. Exactly what I was looking for. No foul smells out of the bottle like the old days of DTs from the LFS hahaha. Pods all arrived alive and ready to go. Good stuff, and I'll be a repeat as long as it stays this way.

It's more worth it to me to buy it this way than to do it myself.

Great Job!

1706916078752.jpeg

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so excited that you received everything and loved it. Every customer really does matter to us, so thank you (sincerely) for your support!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y'all!

In this day and age, good customer service is a rarity. You're used to calling a company and hearing a recording tell you over and over again "Your call is important to us. Please continue to hold. Your estimated wait time is 20 minutes."

We're definitely not perfect, but we try really hard. As a tiny husband-and-wife company, every customer is vitally important to us. If there's ever any sort of a problem, please reach out to us via email, FB messenger, IG, or private message right here. We really do take our 100% satisfaction guarantee very seriously, and there are never any hoops to jump through or forms to fill out. We just make it right, every time.

If you have special requests such as having your order ship a certain day, etc., please reach out. We are eager to help in any way we can. We really do mean it!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back