OP
OP
alpacaman

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1.5 months in now on the recovery from my initial $40 rescue purchase. I *think* the browning on the flesh is good, it's getting less transparent but could use confirmation on that from any lobo type peeps here. I've moved it into a cave so it gets more diffused light, somewhere around 80-100 par compared to the direct light it was getting before.

GiUxLpA.jpeg

2VootFn.jpeg

FTS:
733LEL7.jpeg

Tank parameters:
iXE42Wa.jpeg

YPczqxi.jpeg

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.5 months in now on the recovery from my initial $40 rescue purchase. I *think* the browning on the flesh is good, it's getting less transparent but could use confirmation on that from any lobo type peeps here. I've moved it into a cave so it gets more diffused light, somewhere around 80-100 par compared to the direct light it was getting before.

GiUxLpA.jpeg

2VootFn.jpeg

FTS:
733LEL7.jpeg

Tank parameters:
iXE42Wa.jpeg

YPczqxi.jpeg
Looking good! I still say lobo, though the PE and coloring up are great signs! Does it have a strong feeding response?

OP
OP
alpacaman

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking good! I still say lobo, though the PE and coloring up are great signs! Does it have a strong feeding response?
I honestly have no idea what to look for on this thing for a feeding response. I don't see a mouth like I do on my SPS and other LPS

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could it be a Wellsophyllia Radiata?

Just trying to think of others. It looks to fleshy to me to be a lobo.

OP
OP
alpacaman

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
2.5 months into recovery, pic is taken at the highest PAR time of day so this one tends to look its worst around this time. I moved it under a different outcropping to try and keep the goby from dumping sand on it all day long- it's not visible in the FTS but it's located on the left side of the pic and in the "back."

mdtDpMC.jpeg

xXJFvcn.jpeg

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.0%
Back