Looking for coral and stocking suggestions…

dakk50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I seem to have hit a wall and am looking for some stocking suggestions to round out my crew, and some corals to help fill in some space. The tank is a tideline 62 AIO, 4’ long.
My current stock is:
1 ocellaris clown(boyfriend murderer)
1 Bangai Cardinal (female)
1 Tomini Tang
1 Melanurus Wrasse
1 Sixline Wrasse
1 Longnose Hawkfish

I was thinking another wrasse but my sixline has been a devil to smaller new ones. Maybe a more mature wrasse? Everyone gets along great, which is another reason why I’m hesitant to add more.

I’m also struggling to determine what corals I should fill out the top of my main arch with. One of my bubble tips has decided to make his home there so my space is also limited. I’m terrified to put any sensitive SPS in my tank just because I’ve never had any sensitive ones.

I’ve currently got a whole bunch of zoas, shrooms, and hammers, as well as some frogspawn, anacropora, and montis.

Here are some pictures to go with the post as well. Thanks all!

IMG_9137.jpeg IMG_9139.jpeg IMG_9140.jpeg IMG_9143.jpeg IMG_9144.jpeg IMG_9142.jpeg

krollins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am assuming that the size of the tank is 75 gallons, so I would suggest some fish you could add are an engineer goby, a foxface, or a jawfish.
For corals kenya trees, rock flower anemone, and bubble tip anemone would all make fine editions.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back