• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for frags

spectra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello am new the Zoa community and love these little guys. Am just looking for some for my sons 29 gallon. I have a few now but they are just the normal ones you see at the LFS. If you have any that you are wanting to part with let me know what you have. They do not need to be the rare or most wanted either. I am just looking for some real cool colors so let me know what you have. Also would like to buy a few dif ones from the same person to equal out shipping.

Thanks!

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:welcome: Welcome The The CZ!! You will find what you want here!! Are their any colors that you are looking for in particular? You may also want to check out some of the sponsors. They always have great stuff!
Regards,
Dustin

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us know where you are located. A lot of times it makes it easier to trade/buy if no shipping is involved.

OP
OP
spectra

spectra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am locatred in Portland, OR I know a few people on the board. Like I said am just tired of every LFS having the same watermelons and green polyps. Will try and list a few things I am looking for.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got lots of stuff working my way in To Zoas so all I ahve is Regualrs Stuff in that matter but Ido Have LPS and SPS?
LMK if yoiu are interested?

BBZD

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with the comment about Elite Reefs. Have bought from there and the frags are great and bigger than advertised.

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site Scott!

I had bad luck with elite reefs. Ordered 3 frags, all arrived with a fungus and decaying polyps. I saved 1 frag that is real nice and growing well. Can't beat his prices though.

Miles

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 87 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back