• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for price on used reef ready (drilled) 90 gallon tank

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok im looking at prices for a used 90 gallon reef ready tank, I have a 90 gallon oceanic that started leaking and I put it out in the shed and now im looking to start a new tank again. sure I could reseal my 90 BUT it had scratched up front glass from day one as I got it used and I would rather have a new ( used) tank that doesn't have blurry spots that attract the coraline algae. anyway, if oyu have or know of someone in either the OKC or DFW areas with a 90 gallon reef ready tank ( I don't care if it is glass or acrylic although acrylic is preferred) in good shape I would like to see what they are asking for it and what all is included ( I also have to replace my protein skimmer which got broke in storage and if it has led lighting bonus especially if it is a 24 hour timer led light setup). but a 90 gallon 4ft long reef ready tank only is ok as it is the main thing I need.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No help on a tank but wanted to say welcome to R2R! Be sure to take a minute to say hello in the meet and greet section of the forum.

63427E2E-6162-4963-9019-ABDBEBC82FE6.gif

OP
OP
lordraptor1

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks, im not having any luck on a tank so I may just try to polish out some of the scratches on my 90 with cerium oxide and reseal it. I mean I can find t8anks but everyone wants cash only with the cheap ones flying while the rest sit (mainly bcasue no one wants to pay 300 cash for an empty 90 gallon drilled tank LOL

OP
OP
lordraptor1

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i give up, scratches are to deep to polish and people are wanting way to much as in almost cost of brand new for used reef ready tanks. so either i deal with a display tank that looks like crap ( umm no) or i just give up and stay out of hobby and since people dont seem interested in non fish related items for trade outside of "pew pews" ( not happening) and are trying to gouge people on cash prices it looks like i will just stay out of the hobby.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back