Looking for reefers in Ventura (city or county)

anabechara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody!
I am located in Ventura county and I would love to have a reefer friend close by... to chat about our tanks and exchange experiences and stories...

INWC3030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is interested in starting an aquarium club in the Ventura County Area?
Hi everybody!
I am located in Ventura county and I would love to have a reefer friend close by... to chat about our tanks and exchange experiences and stories.

JoeyzReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Did you ever get the club going? I’m Ventura as well and just started. Haven’t added fish yet. In the cycling process.

OP
OP
anabechara

anabechara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! There is a club getting set up right now. It is for fresh and salt water aquarists. We had the first meeting last Sunday at Bermuda fish store in downtown Ventura. Nothing much happened that day. The person who created the group was sick and so she wasn't there. So it kinda became a sponsored meeting by the owners of the store. (They are my LFS, so I didn't mind)
But I am not sure what will happen in the next meeting or what will be the direction of this group as it includes all sorts of tanks and my interest is only on salt water tanks. So we will see... in any case it was cool to see so many people interested in fish! The next meeting is on September 10th.
You can DM me if there is anything else I can help you with!

XaosCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! There is a club getting set up right now. It is for fresh and salt water aquarists. We had the first meeting last Sunday at Bermuda fish store in downtown Ventura. Nothing much happened that day. The person who created the group was sick and so she wasn't there. So it kinda became a sponsored meeting by the owners of the store. (They are my LFS, so I didn't mind)
But I am not sure what will happen in the next meeting or what will be the direction of this group as it includes all sorts of tanks and my interest is only on salt water tanks. So we will see... in any case it was cool to see so many people interested in fish! The next meeting is on September 10th.
You can DM me if there is anything else I can help you with!
Ill shoot you a DM! But Im interested in joining a local group. I am sticking to saltwater fish mostly for the corals!

Do you know if anyone is going to Reefapalooza? I'd love to attend the next meeting too.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%

Back