Looking for someone in South Florida willing to take home my entire aquarium

road102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I'm giving away my aquarium for free. Looking for someone willing to:

• Take care of and maintain this entire ecosystem. I'm specifically seeking hobbyists with experience who are looking for a secondary tank.
  • Must have transportation ready to come to my home in Boca Raton. You must be prepared to cut the PVC pipes and redo everything at your place. The aquarium requires the sump to maintain the ecosystem in balance; you cannot skip this installation!
  • Must take the entire system home; please do NOT ask for parts and shipping for separate items. Everything must go together.
Here is the video; all you see is what you get. You will only need to but a new ATO because mine is custom-made with optoelectronic sensors that only I can maintain. This is a 20-gallon tank, so the ATO is a must to maintain stability.

- RedSea Lights, 40W
- 20 Gal Tank breader
- Stand (optional)
- Mushroms, GSP, zoas, live rock/sand, lettuce coral
- 2 Fish
- snails, hermit crabs, sand spagetti worms, tiny creaures and yes, some bristleworms that are loved and hated for some...
- 10 Gal SUMP
- DC pump
- Protein skimmer
- heater
- Hanna Alkalinity Tester
- supplements
- etc....

Interested?, please send an email to [email protected], if possible, with a note confirming you undrestand the requirements and explaining why you think you are the best candidate, and when is the soonest you can come home to grab the entire thing :)

Thanks !!!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a cool giveaway!

I am too far away to make this journey!

reefcoicy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m in miami Florida & I’m completely experienced and would love to meet to meet soon! My number is 7864099495

reefcoicy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to email you ? If still available brother or can you can you give me a call so you can head out my little reefer story & confirm my experience so you feel safe but would definitely take care of them with love!

reefcoicy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and last thing I’m really good & experienced at transferring them from one location to another!

reefcoicy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s A Fish Guro scientist appreciate you and your blessings. I have officially rehomed all the beautiful little guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 14

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 31 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 117 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back