• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for SPS coral colonies

Item Price
$50-$1,000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nathanb25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking for large SPS colonies. Acros, milli, any and all SPS. Please send pics, price, and description. Must be able to ship. Thanks in advance!

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have more success on WTB forum side.
Just a heads up.

zheka757

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is your tank? I was just following your build and it looks like you just installed your tank not long ago!? If that's so, I highly advise you against buying sps colonies, (for now!) Most experienced hobbyist will advise you the same,

OP
OP
nathanb25

nathanb25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of sps in my tank. Started adding in after a month, 9 large colonies, everything from my old aquarium a lot of fish and probably 30,000,000 pods. But the new tank had a lot of help from my old one. However, that’s not why I’m looking for colonies. I usually only add frags now because there is more gratification watching them grow. Thanks for your concern though, I have lost a lot because a crash from a chloroquine phosphate mishap that I wish I had gotten more advice about. You are correct, in most cases it is not advisable to add sps like that early on.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 5.1%
Back