Lots of coral in Cleveland!

bigdaddytanner450r

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I haven't been on here in a while, but I always appreciated info from other members on frags and such that we could get from one another. I stopped by my friend Matt's house Friday and was BLOWN AWAY at all the coral he has available. I told him I would let everyone know in the Chattanooga Reef Club so you all could take advantage of having such a wide variety of corals available relatively close by. He said it was ok for me to give you guys his number. So feel free to touch base with him and be sure and tell him that you got his number from Tanner. Here's his cell - Matt 423-504-6127
Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
double points, great guy to do business with! I won't say I get all my coral from him, cause that's a lie, lol. If there is something I'm looking for particularly, I ask him first though (unless it's a ZorP, then I check with Aaron first, LOL)!
I only have 5 frags in my tank, 2 came from him and one was free.. what's that tell ya? :)

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is this guy at? Is he part of the club? If not can we recruit him?? Perhaps we could meet at his house sometime.....

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right in the middle of cleveland actually, lol. I'm not sure if he is part of the club... though it seems rather inactive unless I'm missing something? Is there any actual benefit to being part of the club anymore even? I've primarily been dealing with the nashville guys myself this time around. Is there another medium the CRCc uses to communicate I'm missing perhaps?

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. It has fallen into disrepair and not many get on the forums anymore due to busy schedules and lives. I try to get meetings together as much as possible but they meet occasionally to shut me up I think. Lol

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's rather unfortunate. Maybe we could get bermuda in on trying to liven the activity back up and kick start a local group? Nashville has a very active group, and the LFS up there seem to have a lot to do with that, as they're all very active in the group as well. It's a given that a good S/W community is only going to help business.. so I don't see why they would disagree! I would love to see the same for chatt, as I love the nashville group and people, but it's a haul of a drive that I can't make regular enough to be a full member of the group, but I buy frags here and there and have people hold them until I gather up enough to make it worth the drive, lol. Even if Bermuda were just more active online, I think that would help a lot! But that takes time and expenses as well :/

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that would be nice if we could get them involved.... I think they were at some point before my time. Have to ask one of the original members to see if they were or not.

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't think they are interested. It's such a non-competitive market in Chattanooga along with the small number of members who are mostly too savvy to pay the prices offered I don't think it would be in their best interest, at least in the short term. But, this just went way off topic so I digress.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back