• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MA887 Digital Seawater Refractometer

Item Price
$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kpctoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Like new, currently at BF pricing at Bulk Reef for $103.

$65 to including tracking upon payment to lower 48, Paypal or Venmo only.

The new Milwaukee MA887 Seawater Digital Refractometer encompasses 3 different types of user selected scales for the measurement of seawater providing for a much more precise evaluation. Each scale is temperature compensated.

1. PSU - The newest type scale standard – Letters stand for Practical Salinity Units and is fast become the universal standard for seawater measurement
  2. PPT - The old standard of Parts Per Thousand of saturated salt. This is the oldest of the 3 seawater measurements scales
  3. S.G. - The current standard of Specific Gravity hydrometers and refractometers.

The Milwaukee Instruments MA887 digital refractometer is easy to calibrate and easy to read and provides highest accuracy possible for the measurement of seawater 3 specific scales. This is the type of accuracy demanded by today’s professionals and Milwaukee Instruments delivers.

IMG_3365.jpeg IMG_3364.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back