Made in China Store

Will a made in China store be successful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

wigwam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the Jebao crossflow thread someone posted a picture showing Ecotech is made in China. It got me thinking of a Made IN China store. Chinese products like Ecotech and Jebao has a strong following. Would a made in China Store be successful? Not dollar store made in China but high end Chinese products like Ecotech.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the Jebao crossflow thread someone posted a picture showing Ecotech is made in China. It got me thinking of a Made IN China store. Chinese products like Ecotech and Jebao has a strong following. Would a made in China Store be successful? Not dollar store made in China but high end Chinese products like Ecotech.
There already are stores just like that. Just go into any store in the U.S.

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey wigwam! Welcome to our kind community ))) You know that's big question and you have to have market data for your area. My advice to you try to work in any store because you will need a lot of skills! But I believe in you! And if you really want this your store will be competitive and successful!)

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would not "brand" a store "Made in China" unless I was located in the middle of Chinatown in one of the major US cities.

First off, what's not made in China today. A very large portion of consumer products are produced in China. The successful Chinese product companies do not tout their China origins....ie Harbor Freight. They even give their products American sounding names.

Pick a name that is appealing to you and your potential customers....and don't limit yourself to only purchasing products from one country. If this is fish related, some fine products come out of Germany and Italy as well.

OP
OP
W

wigwam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no plans to open a made I China store. I wouldn't risk my money.

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dollar store is kind of a made in China store.

Back