• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mated/egg laying clownfish pairs

Justpenn7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a local breeder in Florida, looking to expand my Clownfish pair diversity. Mainly looking for orange/black storm clownfish pairs must be mated and have been together awhile. Would prefer already laying pairs but interested in older pairs also. If you have/know anyone who has a pair laying send me a PM. I am located in northern Florida and would drive within the state or alittle above. I am okay with them being shipped also and am willing to help someone who is unsure on how they would ship them. Some types im looking for outside of storms, longfins, snowflakes orange and black. If you have a nice pair of another variant please pm, thanks! Here’s pics below of my recent batches.

60AC160D-855E-4C7D-83D6-D3A58722E183.jpeg E8B51B74-2A78-4901-A3D1-1766351EF8A9.jpeg

Ashley13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a local breeder in Florida, looking to expand my Clownfish pair diversity. Mainly looking for orange/black storm clownfish pairs must be mated and have been together awhile. Would prefer already laying pairs but interested in older pairs also. If you have/know anyone who has a pair laying send me a PM. I am located in northern Florida and would drive within the state or alittle above. I am okay with them being shipped also and am willing to help someone who is unsure on how they would ship them. Some types im looking for outside of storms, longfins, snowflakes orange and black. If you have a nice pair of another variant please pm, thanks! Here’s pics below of my recent batches.

60AC160D-855E-4C7D-83D6-D3A58722E183.jpeg E8B51B74-2A78-4901-A3D1-1766351EF8A9.jpeg
I have a pair of breeding clowns for sale. Just posted on R2R marketplace and saw your post about looking for clown pairs.
20230712_205306.jpg

CreativeColor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a proven breeding pair of black storms.
They produce black and black and orange/black storms.
Healthy clutch size/ strong young
In CT / will ship.
$950 / plus actual shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2082.mov
    7.9 MB

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back