Meeting?

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim I'd love to but that's the weekend before thanksgiving and I'm taking the week off to visit family. I'll be out of town [emoji26]

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We could make it any week, what ever works for the most people will be fine with me.

If anyone can think of someone who might like to get together please give them a call. More is better.

gudar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to start going to meetings again now that I've moved back to town. I'm only free on Sunday evenings though. I love that vivarium Jim, I saw the build thread on dendroboard I think.

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aron your welcome to come or we can pick a day after all the holidays when maybe enough could make it to call it a meeting. Or we could do both. Any one that wants to come by Sat. say 1 or 2pm, please give me a call for directions. Other wise we'll wait till after the holidays are over.

I know I've missed more than my share of meetings but wish we could get the club back together. I don't know how the rest feel about it but think maybe if we included freshwater tanks may have more interested.

Let me know
Jim

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be best, I think it's kinda hard to have any kind of meeting in the holiday season. We'll try again some time in January.

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will do January meeting 2nd or 3rd weekend which ever is best for the group. Cant wait to show off the new to me 220 gallon tank. Also need advise or help afterwards to hook up a calcium reactor and how to get my pump set up for 2part. Also noticed there is some new people I haven't met on the sight what do everyone think of doing a group frag swap or something.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back