OP
william tang

william tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nothing is more natural looking at the corals under sunlight!
_b3fPvRqPaHImnwhjXibTc6rB4db_5ju344QbTD6t7M[1].jpg
nIWNg8E_PsZqwn3xCyjM2nfPEbmsq4gz1nOaL_Aacqk[1].jpg
sJ3592Yroe9LGidQ-gRzbQN04oOMCOBGrLVRtvnOJEg,adWjkdYl_snoKzdkwVTZhHlwVfOqLnj6-ERlo7XTcto[1].jpg
VsZXF5CDEI250e0ARRkJu8u0dJB6sOMY94UmoGV7EYQ[1].jpg

OP
OP
william tang

william tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little introduction of my tank where i have left out on this thread, it all started 3 years ago on my RSM250. Was my choice right or wrong on RSM250? and without a sump!
well....i may comment it as pros and cons. Indeed without a sump i have limitation on addition as RSM250 comes with a back filter...a small one as well. The tank was rescaped and a reset a year and a half ago, it was a very unsuccessful setup 3 yrs back causing most of the corals degrading and eventually dead. As we learn the nature of this unique hobby day by day, an "overhauled" was done eventually with an upgraded skimmer from stock to Deltec MC500 and an additional wave maker MP40...yes i see some improvement on the tank.

Basic still comes in with regular WC weekly with now 100% marine environment salt by aquacraft. Parameters last read Mag 1320, Cal 450, Dkh 8, Po4 0.08 and no3 0.25. Corals are fed with total nutrition coral food by Daphbio recommended by Albert J. Thiel and an addition Dr Eco Egg.

Thank you again for viewing and following. More pics will be uploaded and happy reefing everyone.

OP
OP
william tang

william tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have some fantastic pieces.
Tahoe61....thank you again. i would say yes some are fantastic pieces....specially thank to my LFS (Waterlife Station) and distributor from Malaya Reef. They have done a great picking.

Unfortunately i had lost 2 beautiful fungias 2 days ago :(

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back