• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

mini RED Haddoni

Zenjimatsu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They may split in the wild, but it is pretty rare for the large red carpets to split in captive reefs and they wouldn't create 2 - 4" baby anemones like these if they did. The Bali red mini carpets I believe would be classified in their own family or subfamily if anyone was bothering to do that sort of thing. I have only ever seen them in red. They are generally smaller and slower growing than the maxi mini carpets. They tend to like med/low light whereas the maxi minis will take a lot more light in my tank. I have heard the Bali red will split often if fed frequently.

There I go again, sounding like a marine biologist. :p

sealbeach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They may split in the wild, but it is pretty rare for the large red carpets to split in captive reefs and they wouldn't create 2 - 4" baby anemones like these if they did. The Bali red mini carpets I believe would be classified in their own family or subfamily if anyone was bothering to do that sort of thing. I have only ever seen them in red. They are generally smaller and slower growing than the maxi mini carpets. They tend to like med/low light whereas the maxi minis will take a lot more light in my tank. I have heard the Bali red will split often if fed frequently.

There I go again, sounding like a marine biologist. :p

No, Thank you for the information it was very helpful

David

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back