• Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Niterunner77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! I have to say that I am newer to the reef world. I have a biocube 14 that I have had running for 2 years but I'm now setting up a larger system and when researching for my refugium I'm setting up, I heard about this product. I am intrigued about some post being way against Miracle Mud and some swearing by it in their setups. I have thought about putting it in my fuge with chaeto and mangroves. What is your opinion? Yes? No? Maybe? Any systems having great success with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

sa6hir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is miracle mud? like I've seen it I know of it, but what's its purpose. Is there miracle mud in the ocean? Will u find it near the reefs? If not then there's the answer, if yes then go for it. Don't make it more complicated then it already is. Keep it simple and keep it safe [emoji1360] I know near some reefs rain water flows down hill side taking minerals into the ocean well now it taking toxic materials that's killing the reefs, but I'm sure you get everything you need with good quality salt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Niterunner77

Niterunner77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is miracle mud? like I've seen it I know of it, but what's its purpose. Is there miracle mud in the ocean? Will u find it near the reefs? If not then there's the answer, if yes then go for it. Don't make it more complicated then it already is. Keep it simple and keep it safe
emoji1360.png
I entertained the mud so I could plant the mangroves in. Could sand do good for the mangroves?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 127 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 55 15.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back