Not open for further replies.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay on your toes cowboy.

Honestly, the way you responded to this makes me want to take back my last two posts!

O-K. I guess I am missing the point...

Unsure why you seem to put my career opportunities on blast for no reason and call me out like that...I really do hope you can see I come to reef2reef to enjoy you guys. I do not come here to be stern and serious about everything.

Okay just read the PM.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Ok, guys. This was a troll thread. We did find and address the issue. Thanks for playing. :) I will now do the terrible mod thing and close the thread. Bwahaha

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TomatoSauceTy

Did I do something to you? Why are you negatively commenting on my posts and sending me bad PM's?

"I liked the way you responded~~~ I wish I could edit my post in the towing thread because I feel like a real (vulgar) now. Either way I don't like you and I'm a (vulgar)"

@ritter6788 Sorry I forgot to initially remove the vulgarity he is sending me through PM's.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TomatoSauceTy

Did I do something to you? Why are you negatively commenting on my posts and sending me bad PM's?

"I liked the way you responded~~~ I wish I could edit my post in the towing thread because I feel like a real (vulgar) now. Either way I don't like you and I'm a (vulgar)"

@ritter6788 Sorry I forgot to initially remove the vulgarity he is sending me through PM's.

One of the things you have to do as an officer is learn to leave well enough alone and move on to the next one. Pro-tip from a previous officer of teh law.

respectcartman.jpg

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have previous experience or are you going in green? I only caught a glimpse of a previous post and didn't get to read it.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well since we are official now in the Lounge. Who has Thanksgiving week off? I am really looking forward to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back