1   0   0
Bump!

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in the world do u have the rommels placed at, I have a decent sized mini colony but the color is nowhere near the same as yours....
Beautiful healthy coral. Can't speak for joshporksandwic, but based on the fluorescent blue rock base, may be an all blue or reefbrite xho lighting for picture. Regardless, wish I could pull those colors out of any acro. Amazing reef keeping skills

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Planet is the best acro I have raised along with green slimer. Pretty bulletproof. On the RP, the higher the light the more pink/ red the color and as lighting gets lower the base goes green. Jmo

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful healthy coral. Can't speak for joshporksandwic, but based on the fluorescent blue rock base, may be an all blue or reefbrite xho lighting for picture. Regardless, wish I could pull those colors out of any acro. Amazing reef keeping skills
you can! Amazing skills!

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say anything by Reef Raft as they sell SPS for as much as $2,000 for a Half Inch Frag (Maybe they sell for more just that has been the most expensive that I have personally seen myself).

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say anything by Reef Raft as they sell SPS for as much as $2,000 for a Half Inch Frag (Maybe they sell for more just that has been the most expensive that I have personally seen myself).

They do have lovely colored corals but acros don't have to be expensive to be spectacular. Lots of beauties that are pretty darn reasonable yet stunning, red planet for sure, strawberry shortcake are just a couple that have been mentioned.

Red dragon

Purple monster, strawberry shortcake

Red planet

Bubblemgum millie

Hawkins echinata

Its a long list......,

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have lovely colored corals but acros don't have to be expensive to be spectacular. Lots of beauties that are pretty darn reasonable yet stunning, red planet for sure, strawberry shortcake are just a couple that have been mentioned.

That is very true but the OP asked which Acros were the Most Popular and that would be the Most Expensive (Hence the High Price Tag).

If they were not in demand and popular than they would not be selling for a few thousand dollars a Frag.

Maikoa02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most popular...that would be endless. Here are two of my favorites:

Oregon Tort because it's IMO the slowest growing. My colony will be 3 years at RAP in October
image.jpg

Red Dragon because it's IMO one of the fastest growing.
image.jpg

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some that haven't been mentioned

Tricolor valida
Tyree lime in the sky
$500 efflo
Ora plum crazy
Ora borealis
Rose millepora
Ora frog skin
ora chips
Miyagi tort
Ora stuber stag

Queensreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fell in love with the true ice and fire as soon as i saw it. Now the colony is over 12in. I have many reefers try to get me to cut it but still it is beautiful.
DSC01497.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great stuff! Keep it coming!

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think reef pets jaw dropper is magnificent!

Good luck finding Garys Jawz Dropperz. It's LE, Rare, Tyree-FOXX-Steve Irwin Lineaged. There are only three known pieces that hidden at the Fountain of Youth, The Bermuda Triangle, and packed alongside the Arc of the Covenant.:nerd: Of course one of the RR may have one as well under a different name...:tongue:

choff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I have seen and read it changes color with lighting it even goes to turn green sometimes

Ahhh i was trying to figure out why the new growth on the plug of my red planet was green. The stick is still stunning red, but it has this green base. Good to know !

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back