Movers Recommendation

Brisk

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Can anyone in the NYC or Long Island area recommended a moving company or LFS that will pick up a new tank from the freight terminal and deliver to inside my residence? I enquired a couple of moving companies already and they quoted me about $750. I also checked with a few LFS, but they all didn't have any recommendations. I've been reading on this forum where some LFS or moving companies where less than $400 so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a moving company or LFS. Does $750 sound too steep or that's about right?

markron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Can anyone in the NYC or Long Island area recommended a moving company or LFS that will pick up a new tank from the freight terminal and deliver to inside my residence? I enquired a couple of moving companies already and they quoted me about $750. I also checked with a few LFS, but they all didn't have any recommendations. I've been reading on this forum where some LFS or moving companies where less than $400 so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a moving company or LFS. Does $750 sound too steep or that's about right?
What you need to find is the path of least resistance to acquiring customers and gaining traction for your business Chicago Safe Movers. One solid form of traction I'll help you generate income and reach profitability. Once you have a steady flow of profits coming in, turn your attention to additional marketing efforts.
Hi there - I'm moving in a couple of weeks and need to hire help but would prefer to go with a recommendation. Anyone use someone they thought were good? Thanks!

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It cost the club that exact amount to move a 4' cube tank about 15 miles.
Where they drop it off, inside delivery, can also figure in that price.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back