Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are getting excited over here in the ETRC. Look forward to April. The only question is how much will I spend this year lol

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marc Levenson!

Known to many online as "melev", Marc Levenson has been in the hobby since 1998. Marc owns and runs two websites: melevsreef.com & reefaddicts.com that are there to help hobbyists everywhere. His site started off as a single page many years ago, then grew to include additional topics of interest such as acrylic work, photography, solutions to pests, information about his reef tanks, lighting, feeding, critter ID and more. Podcasts, videos, product reviews and articles provide answers to many of the questions raised by hobbyists worldwide.
If words and pictures weren’t enough, Marc also delved into additional media:
Podcasting: From 2006 to 2009, about three dozen shows were released on Reefcast.com Do a search on iTunes for "reefcast" to find past episodes. Mostly audio downloads in mp3 format, but some were vidcasts. Then beginning in 2010, Reef Addicts’ podcast commenced, and can be found on iTunes as well. Search for "reefaddicts" for shows.
Videos: Reefaddicts has more than 40 videos available via the YouTube.com/reefaddicts, and more videos can be found on YouTube.com/melevsreef
Marc has been a fan of MACNA since 2002 and hasn’t missed one since. He was on the BOD for MASNA, and is still on the BOD for DFWMAS since 2004. He was the club president of DFWMAS for three years, working to keep the membership growing and provide interesting content both online and at the monthly meetings. Marc has magazine articles in print, and was a contributing author to "Reefkeeping Basics." He was editor of Reefkeeping Magazine for 14 months, and travels to speak to clubs across the nation. When he’s not busy with that, he builds custom acrylic wares and sells RO/DI systems via his online store. He’s currently re-setting a 400g reef.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duuuuuuddddeeee!!!!!!! This is one awesome announcement. I'm stoked. Melev is a serious diy kind of guy.

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job!

Melev is a good guy and has a tremendous passion for the hobby. I enjoyed working with him when he was editor of Reefkeeping Magazine. I think he will be a great speaker.

McAllyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dishan and I will be there, willing to help with whatever is needed... and spending a bunch of money we don't have...

Mac

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of help will be needed for the swap? Im off that weekend and could maybe help some if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back