• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Multiple Centerpiece Decorative Corals- can sell individually or as a group

Bhor217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Centerpiece Bleached Coral, perfectly white and bleached, while standing, it measures 17 inches tall, 13 inches wide, and 8 inches deep- $100 OBO (first 3 images)
top view laying down.jpg

front view standing up.jpg

top view laying down showing depth.jpg

- Large piece of Australian Blue Ridge Coral- while standing it measures 13 inches tall, 12 inches wide, 7 inches deep- $75 OBO (2 pictures)
IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

-Medium/Large piece of Australian blue ridge coral. Never been in tank, when standing, it measures 12 inches tall, 10 inches wide and 6 inches deep- $50 obo
IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

-Large White elkhorn coral- when standing, it measures 19 inches tall, 4 inches wide and 3 inches deep- $50 obo
IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

-Large piece of white elkhorn coral- never been in tank- when standing, measures 22 inches tall, 5 inches wide from the base, and 2.5 inches deep- $30 obo
IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

Priced as a group, they are $250 obo

I am located in Chicago, i can arrange for pickup or drop off. If they are shipped, all pieces will be bubble wrapped, but shipping costs are not included in these prices.

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 61 46.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back