My 55g SPS dominated (picture heavy :)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know i know
I did the same thing a few years, some will call it taking a break. Probably a good choice for the reason; with not having time, then things start happening unexpectedly. Good luck with everything and you willlll be back

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is sad to hear. Your tank is beautiful work of art and I'm sorry you had to break it down. Good luck to you

knukles55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Niceeee I've been using mine for about 3 months now and some of my corals have gone pale the white channel is really strong I'm running my lights at 80 percent blue and 8** percent white tank is 24x24x12 lights are 16 inches from water

BeastMode335i

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome.!! One thing I have to ask though, I don't see a ton of clean up crew members, what's your secret lol..?!

edit: just read that you're breaking it down..! Should I look for a "for sale" post of your wet/dry goods..?!?

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome.!! One thing I have to ask though, I don't see a ton of clean up crew members, what's your secret lol..?!

edit: just read that you're breaking it down..! Should I look for a "for sale" post of your wet/dry goods..?!?

im not sure if im gonna post my dry good her do to shipping. But if i do ill def. let you know. Thanks for the complement.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'm really going to miss this tank. This was such a sweet tank...I loved coming to this thread and looking at the eye candy. Please link back to this thread when you start a new tank. You've done really well with this tank and I'd love to see what you can do with another tank. Good luck and hope to see you back soon. :)

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'm really going to miss this tank. This was such a sweet tank...I loved coming to this thread and looking at the eye candy. Please link back to this thread when you start a new tank. You've done really well with this tank and I'd love to see what you can do with another tank. Good luck and hope to see you back soon. :)

Thank you very much Sahin. I miss my tank already. Hopefully i will be back soon, but once i do will sure let you know.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back