OP
H

Hunt4bigbucks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy thanksgiving!
It’s been a while, but the tank is coming along. Since my last update I have made a lot of progress. I now have a Red Sea ATO+ auto top off system and have purchased 2 AI hydra 32 lights. After moving through quarantine I have added a few fish. So far I have 2 clowns, one red fire fish and 2 banghai cardinals. All the fish have been in the tank since mid September. The ato was added in early September as well and has worked flawlessly so far. The tank was up and running for 4 months before I added the lights, which I got a couple weeks ago. I also added a couple corals, a Duncan and a couple GSP frags on 2 separate rock islands. All these corals opened up within a day of putting them in and have looked good. Good enough that I have ordered some Zoa’s to start a Zoa garden on one of the lower rock areas. All in all things are going good. I do need to modify my screen tops now that I have lights, I’m trying to figure that one out still.
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0743.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0746.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg

Last edited:

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy thanksgiving!
It’s been a while, but the tank is coming along. Since my last update I have made a lot of progress. I now have a Red Sea ATO+ auto top off system and have purchased 2 AI hydra 32 lights. After moving through quarantine I have added a few fish. So far I have 2 clowns, one red fire fish and 2 banghai cardinals. All the fish have been in the tank since mid September. The ato was added in early September as well and has worked flawlessly so far. The tank was up and running for 4 months before I added the lights, which I got a couple weeks ago. I also added a couple corals, a Duncan and a couple GSP frags on 2 separate rock islands. All these corals opened up within a day of putting them in and have looked good. Good enough that I have ordered some Zoa’s to start a Zoa garden on one of the lower rock areas. All in all things are going good. I do need to modify my screen tops now that I have lights, I’m trying to figure that one out still.
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0743.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0746.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg
Some nice new additions!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back