My first thunderstorm!!!

6Speed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time mine started lightning it kinda startled me. I had walked downstairs in the middle of the night to get something to eat...woke up hungry, and the whole downstairs was dark. I come stumbling down the stairs half asleep and as I round the corner the thing starts flashing at the end of the hallway and I thought...what the heck is someone in my house taking pictures? Took me a second to realize what was happening and then I ate my cereal and watched the tank. :)

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think this thread was meant to turn out to be a let's debate the thunderstorm effect, but merely showing off a feature of the light with the video... Cool video by the way, it really does bounce the intensity and has a cool effect.

On the other hand, I personally like as many bells and whistles available if there is a legitimate reason for them. Something that is there for an effect isn't something I would make a purchase based on. It is cool, and I'd probably be captivated my watching what happens once or twice. After that I think it would be disabled...

tiag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running lighting on my Radion for awhile and my fish don't (and never did) notice.

Brireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time mine started lightning it kinda startled me. I had walked downstairs in the middle of the night to get something to eat...woke up hungry, and the whole downstairs was dark. I come stumbling down the stairs half asleep and as I round the corner the thing starts flashing at the end of the hallway and I thought...what the heck is someone in my house taking pictures? Took me a second to realize what was happening and then I ate my cereal and watched the tank. :)
hahaha....thanks for the laugh. These AI Sol's look so cool. I was in the process of ordering them when I heard about the new Vega's coming out in August. Want to see if the Vega's are worth the hype. Would two AI Sol's be enough for my 48x24x24 tank?

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must of moved the video i will try to find it again. I ended up selling the Sol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back