0   0   0
Awwwe. he's so cute!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to do the same thing but changed my mind when I thought of my zoas disappearing

OP
OP

79chopperdr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to do the same thing but changed my mind when I thought of my zoas disappearing

I keep primarily zoas/sps in my tank. I had my last regal for almost two years before it took a interest in SPS. IMO the smallest Angels u can find are your best bet for reef safeness. And if they go rouge that's what traps are for!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you but my tanks a 60 cube so although a small one would work for quite awhile since they're not fast growers the high density of corals I think would just be a buffet for the lil guy

OP
OP

79chopperdr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooooo. I have this guy about a few weeks in a acclimation box in the DT. It's eating well, but just not ferociously. Reminds me of a kid building a mash potato fort.
I'm concerned about turning him loose in the DT, not because of aggression but because of feeding time in there looks like a chummed frenzy.
Will he get enough to eat? Can he sustain himself by supplementing with what he picks off the rocks?
I'm puzzled....

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small one also he has been in qt for little over a month now I want to put him in my main DT but I'm not sure because of all the other angels in there now. Going to pick up a critter box tomorrow to make an acc box for him to hang out in there for a week to see how the others react. My emp Angel i had from around the same size don't bother any of my lps but he is a bully.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back