My other hobby

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be a smart guy...but using a vape is considered a hobby?

A lot of people collect rare or expensive mods. I am just happy with something that works lol
b24819cc-4da5-4d00-b08b-e7f153e59c4a_zpsc087ea7e.jpg

Last edited:

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
over time these also leave residue in your lungs vaped heavy for three years then stopped cold and bamm terrible chest pain for a month then started coughing up this nasty pinkish oily feeling slime docs said its from vaping it had all settled in my lungs

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
over time these also leave residue in your lungs vaped heavy for three years then stopped cold and bamm terrible chest pain for a month then started coughing up this nasty pinkish oily feeling slime docs said its from vaping it had all settled in my lungs

I have known people to use vapes as well and they said the same thing. Although technically I do not think it had been proven yet.

Acameron2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about it being a hobby to me but I do know people that take vape pretty serious lol, Like winning $1500 cloud competitions and what not and those guys has to have the latest equipment for it at that also. I just like to vape and hang out with my buds it's more of a social thing for me.

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well they tested my e juice and them tested my mucus two months after stopping and it still had 16 percent trace elements in my saliva and these chemicals were also in my e juice so that just gave them enough evidence to conclude it was the cause

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats interesting... before starting i googled this for a long time back and forth looking for negative effects... All i could find was dry mouth etc...

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had any issue coughing stuff even when I stopped vapeing for a couple years. Not saying it wont happen though. Thats interesting, I will have to look into it. Not sure I would stop though because I still think its way better than tobacco.

Acameron2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I love my little derringer but when I throw dual 22g build on it man it heats up quick at 0.1 ohms. I've been eyeballing that praxis forever but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I'd like to know how you like that fancy button when you get it in.

lsilsby92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a bambino and it's the same, normally stick at 24g 0.5ohm little flavour build
Apparently it takes some getting used to but I liked the fact it locked over the SMPL

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surprisingly it has turned into a little second hobby for me as well. I think the hobby part comes in for people who build their own coils or make their own juice. I just like trying new flavors and buying new mods/tanks.

70W ipv mini 2 w/ new aspire triton tank!
a525b74b8f0fca586ae1981acd32aedb.jpg

OP
OP
nark54321

nark54321

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be a smart guy...but using a vape is considered a hobby?
Becoming an avid vaper can defiantly become a hobby. When you start building your coils going to cloud comps and winning and becoming part of the quickly growing community you find yourself in the hobby aspect of it all, there are just as many flavors as there are coral in the sea and constantly new and growing market of mods and hardware to vape on, people build wires all sorts of ways to get different experiences and quality of vape. Personally I like doing vape tricks and blowing clouds, there was recently a huge trick/ cloud comp on the east coast and the grand prize was 10,000$... So you could call it a hobby :)

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful folks, you only get 1 set of lungs, take care of them

I have Asthma (I believe from chemical exposure)
It is an awful feeling to not be able to breathe.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back