My zoa gems

Gsellers85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I know how you feel, I'm 29 with a bulging disk that messes with my sciatica going on 2 years now and some days I feel like an 80 yr old man. Great collection! I'm just starting mine, have a nice rock self ready for a Zola garden.

OP
OP
rlman41299

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it does make you feel an 80 yr old man. This is already my second laminectomy surgery on the L5-S1 disc. It was to apoint where I can no longer walk so they did an emergency procedure to release the pressure of the disc occluding the nerve or permanent damage will occur which I am not looking forward to. Hoping that there will no longer be a 3rd time.

Man I know how you feel, I'm 29 with a bulging disk that messes with my sciatica going on 2 years now and some days I feel like an 80 yr old man. Great collection! I'm just starting mine, have a nice rock self ready for a Zola garden.

OP
OP
rlman41299

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one on the right may you believe me or not is a JF acid reflux. It is morphing on my lighting since this frag is at the sand bed of my frag tank. My other frag is on top of the tank and maintained it's color. I am actually liking this morph even better than the original one. And if you can notice from the pic, 2 skirts on the whole disc have a green strand. Only 2 skirts on the whole polyp has the green color wherein the original there is green all over the skirts. weird

Looks like its on fire for sure :) Lol, what's the ones to the right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
rlman41299

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far these 3 are my favorite as of today.
this one has colored up some more brightly since I took the picture and the polyps are much bigger than I thought. They were called lunar rainbows from the source I got it from.

This one I am loving the skirt and looks like it will develop more colors. Forgot what they named it :squigglemouth:

Lastly I just love the color combo on this one and they named it funny. Miss scarface.

OP
OP
rlman41299

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
almost midnight update....
setup my daughters 5g zoa tank for she has been bugging me for weeks about having her own tank also. Yes, she's only 7 and into reefing now well for the time being.

and as for my hoarding? Here's more....

still more to come...

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff. I've purchased from you before and everything's doing great. Absolutely love my Sonic Flare's. Up to 4 polyps now from 1, woohoo!

OP
OP
rlman41299

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that. Post a pic of the sonic flares, I wanna see them. lol

Great stuff. I've purchased from you before and everything's doing great. Absolutely love my Sonic Flare's. Up to 4 polyps now from 1, woohoo!

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the Sonic Flares

IMG_3667.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back