Needs Some help !!!!!

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help needed in the Washington D.C area
I'm in need of some fellow R2R'S help My friend is stationed in the D.C area and has decided to set up a tank Problem is i live in Alabama so i can only help over the phone. He knows nothing about aquariums and its hard for him to see what I"m saying over the phone so i called around and found a local Aquarium store that he could pay to come help him set it up and after that would come maintain it until he felt good about doing it himself..
This store is ripping him off !!!! They will sell him anything and tell him that it will be fine in his aquarium... His tank is only been up 2-3 mos and they set it up so it isn't like they dont know that and they sold him 3 tangs , 2 clown fish , manderin , snowflake eel , lion fish , rabbit fish , firefish, and some other small fish all at one time... THIS IS A 65G TANK !!!! BUT FORGET ABOUT THAT MANY FISH THEY NEVER TOLD HIM ABOUT THE LION OR EEL EATING OTHER FISH...

So what i'm needing is someone that can help him in the D.C area to get on the right track he will pay for your time.. If you can't help if you know of a aquarium store that you would trust up there would be great.....

Thanks Paul​

progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I live in the wrong Washington...

Can you get him to sign up and post any questions and we'll help him out on here?

wicked demon

trained monkey
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude that totaly sux that there are still stores out there that are so unscrupulous, I would be very upset, sorry I live in Colo, and cannot offer more than words of encouragement. Point him at this forum, and tell him to use a camera and ask questions.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 73 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 56 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back