neptune slider off failsafe

nothappy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last night added pods to the tank, turned off the return ang gyre pumps, fell asleep and woke up about 5 hours later to a disaster
temp had dropped to 74, lost moorish idol, powder blue, flame angel and squareback anthias. Is there any programming in apex if the sliders are set to off for more than a given time they will switch back on?
Tried the when command as follows but does not seem to work. Coding is as follows

Fallback ON
Set ON
When Off > 000:01 Then ON
does not turn the slider on unfortunatley

any help would be appreciated

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So last night added pods to the tank, turned off the return ang gyre pumps, fell asleep and woke up about 5 hours later to a disaster
temp had dropped to 74, lost moorish idol, powder blue, flame angel and squareback anthias. Is there any programming in apex if the sliders are set to off for more than a given time they will switch back on?
Tried the when command as follows but does not seem to work. Coding is as follows

Fallback ON
Set ON

Can't you just use 'feed mode'set for the time it's off? PS sorry for your losses.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Fallback ON
Set ON

PS - if I'm reading it correctly - programming only works when it's in 'Auto' mode rather than on or off. PPS - check out the 'when' command.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your loss. I do not believe there is any programming that will change the slider from off to On or Auto. I think programming can only turn the slider off.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back