• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Acro Packs, Bounces – Vino, Candyland, Pink Panther, Afterparty, Beachbum, Phoenix

Chris1550

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time buyer on R2R and my first expreience couldn’t be better. Graham is a top notch seller and took great care to ensure that I received the healthiest Livestock. I will purchase from again without hesitation! Thanks again Graham.

joseph.timbs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice collection, I know this is an old thread I was searching for Chewbacca, but the Chewbacca stag is it Carolina coralheads? theirs is described as a Mille, jw if it’s the same thing

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice collection, I know this is an old thread I was searching for Chewbacca, but the Chewbacca stag is it Carolina coralheads? theirs is described as a Mille, jw if it’s the same thing

No, this was a stag from way before CCH, not the same coral at all, I don't think I have it anymore anyway.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 95 44.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back