• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW Ecotech Marine MP10 (Quiet Drive) Power Head/ Wavemaker $320

Item Price
$320
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MyCrayonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a reef aquarium, having the perfect amount of flow and water movement is crucial to the health of your animals and coral, as well as the overall success of the tank. With the addition of Ecotech Marine's Mobius app compatibility, Vortech QuietDrive pumps have never been more versatile or easier to use. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the standard in wave-making technology.

My brother got me into the salt water hobby 18 months ago. Sadly he ended up passing away, and since then I haven't had the same drive to finish building my tank, and because of that, and some bills that are beginning to stack up; I'm letting go of some of the aquarium equipment I bought from BRS, but never ended up opening. Neither one of these powerheads/wave makers have ever been used, both are brand new and were still sealed until recently when I opened 1 just to take pictures for this ad. I'm already cutting the price by over 20%, because I want to give someone a deal, I just don't want to lose as much as I make. As I mentioned I have another so if you would like to work something out for both, reach out.

Message me if you have any interest or questions, other gear will be added in time as well and I am willing to ship if the buyer requires it. I'm new to using this part of r2r but I'll do my best to get back to everyone as soon as I can. Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back