New Reefer on R2R

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TIGERBLUEYES10, where in MI? I'm originally from Ithaca.

You can take the boy out of Michigan but you can't take Michigan out of the boy! MI will always be my home no matter where I live. My Mom is still in Ithaca and my sister is in Traverse City.
Well, I was going to give you a hardy O-H!, until I saw this. Although raised in northeastern Ohio and an OSU grad I was born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadillac. I was just up on Gun Lake last September for my cousin’s son’s wedding. Absolutely beautiful.

TIGERWBLUEYES10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I was going to give you a hardy O-H!, until I saw this. Although raised in northeastern Ohio and an OSU grad I was born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadillac. I was just up on Gun Lake last September for my cousin’s son’s wedding. Absolutely beautiful.
Hey man, we’re not in here for football, we’re here for the reef! We’re all family here whether we’re UofM, MSU, and OSU fans! Lol

tim_th3_t00l_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used a reef filter lens on an iPhone 11 Pro Max. Reef is 6 weeks old but some of the coral came from a well established tank. Hopefully I can keep them happy. Fed reef roids and got some cool photos of a mushroom I recently got. Added vignette and adjusted white balance. Very much a beginner in both reef keeping and reef photography. Just enjoying the hobby. 13.5 evo with fluval marine 3.0 15-24”, intank chamber 1, 2 is empty, 3 return pump and heater. Flow is a random flow nozzle. About to change it up due to not getting quite enough flow to keep food floating. Put copepods in today will test Friday and see what it looks like. If coral look happy I’m not going to change anything.

Attachments

• IMG_3687.jpeg
    IMG_3687.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1618.jpeg
    IMG_1618.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1654.jpeg
    IMG_1654.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3679.jpeg
    IMG_3679.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1691.jpeg
    IMG_1691.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 13

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back