OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all were generous with your amphipod orders last weekend so we're going to let the cultures rest this week. We anticipate putting more on the site next Wednesday.

The good news is that we have plenty of phyto and pods. Have you fed your reef today?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vendor_Friday_Dec_1.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saturday bump!

By the way, if anybody is interested, my wife Ashley is the co-host of a 25-day long giveaway show on Facebook, with lots of vendors donating prizes. You can make a comment on the daily thread to have a chance of winning, or can just watch the show and have fun (Ashley and her cohost Tian Sorg are hilarious together).

If you'd like, join the group Tank Talk With Tian and tune in at 7 PM Central (most nights) from now until Christmas Day. Reef2Reef is even donating a prize for the giveaway!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're shipping again tomorrow, so it's not too late to get your orders in for shipping this week!

P.S. We'll have both berghia and amphipods back up on the website Wednesday morning.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amphipods are back on the site and berghia will be back up on the site tomorrow morning at about 9am Central!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our last shipping day before the holidays will be Tuesday, December 12. Anything you order by 3 PM Central Time that day will ship that day. We are shipping all orders for second day delivery at no extra charge.

Because of last-minute holiday shopping, all the shipping companies tend to experience massive delays the week before Christmas, and the backlog doesn't begin to ease until after New Years. We don't want any packages to get delayed and held over the weekend (which sometimes results in our live plants/animals not surviving), so it's safest to avoid shipping live goods during this season of extreme delays.

Accordingly, we will resume shipping Monday, January 8.

If you have a subscription with us, we'll be sending you an email to see if you'd like your order to ship next week or if you'd prefer to wait until January.

Thank you so much for Thinkin' Dinkins!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Get your orders in now to receive them next week. We will pause shipping from December 13 - January 8 due to anticipated holiday shipping delays.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my first order today, amphipods and copepods are in the tank! I'm more than pleased - thanks!
We absolutely love hearing this - thank you so much for trusting us to feed your reef!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We'll be shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow, there's still time to get your orders in!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember to get those orders in by noon tomorrow (Tuesday) since it'll be our last day shipping before the New Year!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are now offering our gift codes for 20% off (can't be combined with any other offer). Get a $50 gift code for $40, a $100 gift code for $80, and so on! Here's your chance to save big on future orders! Use code GIFTCODE at checkout.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although we have paused shipping for the holidays, you can still go ahead and place your order for shipping after New Years. This is also a great time to take advantage of our 20 percent off gift cards!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 55 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 55 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 53 24.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 52 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back