New to r2r and Chattanooga reef club

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave is addicted to trading his tank commonly looks like a frag tank... That said he had an old 120 about 5 years ago that was the nicest LPS tank I've ever seen.

OP
OP
L

Landon74

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, well is there a certain place where y'all buy you corals around here or do get them from each other?

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Landon! Come to the February meeting! Long drive for you, but watching Brandon and Bryan pick on each other is pretty entertaining! Hope to see you!
Susan

TheReefMasta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to meet everyone. I'm a new member to R2R as well. I'm glad to see there a a few local members here, I live in Ringgold. My current tank is a 120gal that has been going for around 13months. I've got a pretty good colection of both SPS and LPS corals that I am growing out from frags. It didn't take me long for me to get hooked, I am already in the process of an upgrade to a 300gal display. With the combination of display, sump, refegium and frag tanks there should be around 700 gallons in this system. I will post some pictures once the build starts, getting all the pieces right now. So far I have the Sump, Refegium, Frag Tank and Protein Skimmer.

TheReefMasta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the spelling....should be Refugium...:smile:
Great to meet everyone. I'm a new member to R2R as well. I'm glad to see there a a few local members here, I live in Ringgold. My current tank is a 120gal that has been going for around 13months. I've got a pretty good colection of both SPS and LPS corals that I am growing out from frags. It didn't take me long for me to get hooked, I am already in the process of an upgrade to a 300gal display. With the combination of display, sump, refegium and frag tanks there should be around 700 gallons in this system. I will post some pictures once the build starts, getting all the pieces right now. So far I have the Sump, Refegium, Frag Tank and Protein Skimmer.

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait to see build thread! Post picks of current tank to. I have a 300 gallon deep demintion tank as a display, Ill be curious to see how you set yours up.

Also live in ringgold

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sounds awesome!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 137 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back