Nuocmam's 90

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW man, insane stuff! Well done! I always thought you had something amazing hidden up your sleeve.
+1....So I take it you were just waiting to get that DSLR before you showed us what you had....looks like you ran out of room for coral and finally spent your money on a camera instead of coral....next comes the addiction to buying glass...what DSLR did you go with?

Last edited:

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same piece from the top.
RPtopdown3-1.jpg
HAHAH....This one reminds me of Dom's famous top down pic..

zle

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a beautiful reef tank. Hook me up for some sps Nuocmam.
Nuocmam, bun rieu and bun Bo are my favorite hhihih
Chao

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. It's come a long ways and I feel it still has a lot of growing to do before its really nice. I appreciate the kind words.

WOW!! Awesome tank! Time to get my dose of inspiration... I think we use the same one....
IMG_20111211_201053.jpg
Dayum! Balla!!! Is that a straw for slurping up the goodness I see in the box?
Amazing!! Great Job! would to hear some of your husbandry/routine maintenance on the tank. Thanks!
Nothing special. Weekly 10% water changes and do my best to not over feed or under feed which takes keeping a close eye on the corals. If you have more specific questions please lmk.
Why don't you tell them the real reason why it looks so sexy j..
Why I have to come over monthly and so my secret sexy thing to the tank. :)
Mike!!! Shhh. Nobody wants to hear about you doing your ritualistic sexy tank dance in a pink thong, full face paint, and neon feathers in your hair. My kids are still traumatized.
+1....So I take it you were just waiting to get that DSLR before you showed us what you had....looks like you ran out of room for coral and finally spent your money on a camera instead of coral....next comes the addiction to buying glass...what DSLR did you go with?
Not gona lie I'm a coral hoarder. I picked up a t3i with kit lens. It's my first DSLR. There's so much to learn. Taking pics is whole other world. Once I feel that I have a decent grasp on taking pics. I do hope to pick up some better glass and maybe I can take some pics half as nice as yours. Oh and yeah I learned top down pics from Dom.
Wow what a beautiful reef tank. Hook me up for some sps Nuocmam.
Nuocmam, bun rieu and bun Bo are my favorite hhihih
Chao
LOL! Thanks bro. I have some relatives in Boston.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice can't wait to see some chalice close ups
I am seriously addicted to chalice corals but my true love is the sticks. I will work on getting some pics of my collection though and a shot of the sump somebody asked for.
But in the mean time.
Turaki11-1.jpg

ptboy6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dayum! Balla!!! Is that a straw for slurping up the goodness I see in the box?
you know how we do! we stock up cause we can't go a day without. lol

Keep up the great work. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right! Teach me su fu.

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The T3i is the best bang for your buck out there....when you get some new glass you will find everything becomes a lot easier, the stock lens sucks but is good to have...I use my 100mm macro all the time but my 24-70 L series is my favorite for every day use...Now glass will become your new addiction over chalices! once you get familiar with the camera settings you will find taking pic's opens up a lot of new doors in the Hobie, it's like a hobby in a hobby LOL. Have fun, and next shoot a video.:clap2:

Last edited:

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Tank! Can't believe I didn't see this thread before and can't wait to see the rest.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to bug you, but please post up a load of SPS shots for us to drool over. :)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 88 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back